Navigating Leadership in Critical Times
Online Course – Available Anytime
16 hour course
All current and future public safety executives, military personnel and members of private organizations, including Higher Ed, with nexus to public safety.
Oregon Executive Development Institute (OEDI)
$99 for OEDI Members and $199 for non-members
Class Questions Contact Info:
Alan Scharn, Executive Director – OEDI
The purpose of this course is to help executives and decision-makers develop the skills necessary to make sound leadership decisions when preparing and planning for critical situations in their communities.
Navigating Leadership in Critical Times Online Course Features:
- Interactive web-based training
- Training that uses history as a source of tangible leadership examples
- Centered on real-world application of leadership theories and concepts in crisis situations.
- Designed for the executive level professional
- Self-paced training that requires active participation in on-screen and off-screen activities
This on-line, fully interactive executive leadership course allows you to work through the course at your own pace. You can stop at any time and rejoin the course where you left off until completed. When the course is completed, you can print a certificate of completion, fill out an F-6 and send to DPSST.
Fill out and submit Registration Form which can be found on our website www.oedionline.org or register online.